Experience kids speed racing fun game
Feel interesting for this new race car racing game – choose your favorite animal racing car, pick a theme, put your finger on the accelerator pedal, flip and roll along the way, brake Before the obstacles, there is a lot of fun, and get to complete the line to win three stars.
>> Link play now: https://goo.gl/4dcMmc
The sequel to our first racing game, BEEPZZ, this fun racing game is targeted towards kindergarten children as well as elementary school kids. Brought to you by the developers of one of the best educational, animal puzzle games for kids, this free game will also teach your little ones some basic living skills. – solve problems, work memory enhancement, improve hand and eye coordination, etc.
• 10 animal cartoons with cartoon shapes to choose from – bears, deer, monkeys, sheep, skunks, crocodiles, lions, rabbits, arctic foxes and penguins. They represent almost real-life car cities, monster trucks, racing cars and sports cars – with different speeds, engine power, suspension, wheel size, tires and acceleration. speed.
>> See more: Game news
• 8 beautiful themes with different difficulty levels to choose from. Each of them has 12 different levels with many challenging hill climbing songs. More to be added soon!
• Built with intuitive controls and no car blasting, the simple off-road racing game has specially designed keeping kids in mind. Your child may choose to tilt the device or even control the tilt with the buttons – this is done as different kids like playing differently.
• Difficulty varies with the whole race up the slope and downhill and with obstacles like surprises at each level. Climb up the trees in the forest; jump through the snowballs; swim through the water; flick through the beach pebbles; wander through the clouds as if flying in the sky; jump and flip over the bumps and potholes on the highway; Basically there is a lot of fun when driving fast.
• This free game has everything from fun, surprises, stimulating young minds, boosting confidence and more. This is hard enough to challenge a child, but still easy enough to prevent frustration and frustration – the perfect game every parent is looking for for their little boy or girl.